.:FluffPaws Role-Play Forum:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grump

3 posters

Go down

The Grump Empty The Grump

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Nigou grumbled as he looked around wearily. He hated pirates, he had ever since childhood. He gripped his blue ruby necklace, looking down at it in his large, pink paw. He never knew where it had come from, only that he'd always had it and he never took it off. It was special to him, a reminder of what his family might have left him.
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

The Grump Empty Re: The Grump

Post by Wow-Gumi Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Pandora was on one of his casual patrols, not minding the pirates that frequently visited. He only minded if they were bad and meant harm to his kind. The polar opposite of his partner; Nigou. Thinking about him, it made his time pass a little faster and brought a smile to his usual cold, pasted lips.

Turning a corner, he did not expect to see him here. Of course they worked the same job, but they were given different places to work daily, and as a rule they were never allowed to know where one another would be placed. Pandora opened his mouth to speak but closed it, and a smirk appeared tugging at the corners of his mouth. Seeing Nigou distracted by the necklace he wore, Pandora took this as a opportunity and crept up behind him before his arms engulfed the male. They wrapped around his waist and pulled him against his chest. His chin moved to lay on his shoulder, and a soft nip came to his neck as his masculine scent enveloped his mate. "What a surprise seeing you here~" Pandora growled huskily, Nigou could easily feel the growing grin against his neck and the short chuckle that followed.

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:34 am

Nigou jumped at the feel of another fluff embracing him from behind, but relaxed a little when he heard Pandora's voice.
"I could say the same." Nigou felt Pandora's smirk on his neck and shivered. "How'd you even know where I was? You know we aren't allowed to know where the other is signed." The bushy FluffPaw scolded.
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wow-Gumi Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:22 pm

The male laughed, and rolled his shoulders a little as he began to gently lick the fur along his mate's neck and shoulder. "I didn't. I saw you across the way and decided to come over. Luckily we're on the same shift it seems, and I've caught myself a mighty fine villan. I wonder how much I'd get for you." Pandora joked, digging his snout into the male's hair lovingly.

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:44 am

Nigou smiled at the affection he was receiving. "Probably a lot more than you'd imagine~" Nigou played along. "But I'be also caught myself a pretty great villain."
Nigou reached over to ruffle his mate's hair. "Fluffy as always~" he chuckled.
He glared as a shady pirate walked by
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wow-Gumi Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:29 pm

"Oh, you have?" he grinned, and released his mate before crossing his arms; the muscles rippling along his body. "How have you been, eh? Good, I hope." Pandora said as he cooly leant back against a palm tree, one leg crossed over the other as he eyes his mate over. Chuckling a little at the look Nigou gave a passing pirate. "Still hate em?"

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:00 am

Nigou groaned. "Yeah, I don't think I can ever forgive pirates. They're all dirty and sneaky, even that bastard Kyle." Nigou glared at the cement. "Pirates and their stupid tricks, Randy's okay but he's left his crew. Same with Husky." Nigou began to ramble, bumbling under his breath about why he hated pirates so much, a personal reminder of what they had done.
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wow-Gumi Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:55 pm

"Have they ever done anything to you though, baby?" Pandora asked as he ran his claws through his hair, then let out a soft frown. His eyes cast upwards and at a passing seagull, watching it drift along on the wind above of them. Probably searching for something to eat.

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:42 am

Nigou sighed. "Those pirates are probably gone anyway. But I still don't like them." He watched the seagull. "Some pirates are okay I guess..." He grumbled.
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wow-Gumi Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Pandora nodded his head. "Applies to everyone though. Some of us are bad, and some of us are good. Pirates live for the thrill of adventure, the wind against their fur... Doesn't sound too bad, eh?" Raising a brow, he glances over at Nigou. "What would you like to do?" Pandora asked, pushing off the tree to walk to his mate. Taking his chin, he planted a gentle kiss upon his lips.

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Nigou shrugged. "It doesn't sound too bad when you put it that way."
He blushed a little when Pandora kissed him. "Hmm, coffee sounds nice." Nigou suggested. "I can't think of much else."
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wow-Gumi Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:03 pm

How many sentences max can you write? ))

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:31 pm

I don't know but on one of ScarletttCake's there's over 180 replies))
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wow-Gumi Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Would you be able to try to add more detail to your posts and achieve at least a paragraph? More than four sentences. ^^ ))

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:52 am

Yes, I could try but I don't believe there is an amount you can write min or max.))
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletttCake Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Answering your questions - The minimum is 2 sentences. There is no max as for now~ Also I'm deleting offtop after this is solved, just so you know))
ScarletttCake
ScarletttCake
Admin

https://fluffpaws.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wow-Gumi Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 pm

I know, but I feel the effort I put in is not met by yourself.

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:28 am

Okay, I'all be sure to make my replies longer.))
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wow-Gumi Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Pandora licked his lips, grazing the tips of his claws over the sword hitched at his side. Looking ahead into the ocean as he thought. "Have any specific place you want to go?" Pandora asks his mate, turning his head to look at him. "There's a couple nearby, we've been to one already I believe." They had indeed been to one of the most popular coffee shops here, where they had a slice of fish cake with a nice steaming cup of tea each. That day it had been raining, making the air quite cold and the wind even more nippy. However, today was lovely. Weather Pandora was happy to welcome.

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:30 am

Nigou put a paw to his chin, holding it in thought. "I believe there was one by the jewelry shop that we haven't been to." The fluff fixed his jacket. "What do ya say?" He nudged Pandora playfully and stuck his tongue out a bit. Just because he always acted like he had a stick up his ass didn't mean he couldn't relax and have fun, he just tried to hide that side from most people.
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wow-Gumi Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Pandora smiled seeing the playfulness from his mate. Feeling himself privileged to see this side of him, since most people saw a completely different side to him; one without affection and kindness attached to it. "The jewelry shop?" Pandora asked, scratching the back of his head. Certainly dumbfound. "Never knew there was one here. I suppose we learn something new every day." He said with a soft laugh, as he happily swayed his tail to and fro behind himself.

Wow-Gumi

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitoTheToxinFox Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:00 am

Nigou smiled. "It's a bit surprising, considering this town is mostly full of all sorts of pirate activity and crimes." His lips curled into a frown. "It's strange how it hasn't been robbed— yet."
Nigou ran his paw through the fluffy fur around his neck, smoothing out the twists and tangles. "And I guess you do learn something new every day." He eyed a seagul that flew overhead. "We should get moving, if we don't want to wait in line that is."
KaitoTheToxinFox
KaitoTheToxinFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum